• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Edward Green for Paul Stuart Brown Suede Brogues 10.5-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

jreigen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked these up for myself recently, but they're a touch long for me (I'm usually a smallish 10.5D US) and I've been buying way too much lately. Preowned in excellent condition Paul Stuart made by Edward Green, size 11C US on the 202 last, darker brown suede brogues/wingtips. Suede is in excellent condition, soles are still firm and minimal wear to the heels. The flash lightened up the color a lot in a few of the pictures, actual color is closest to the non-flash picture. Asking $275 including USPS Priority to the US with insurance, pm for shipping elsewhere.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.