1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Edward Green Dover, Emsley, Warwick

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Phil, Feb 27, 2005.

1. Phil

Phil Senior member

I am going to list a few pairs of EGs on Ebay that I just dont get to wear as much as I would like.  I have a rule that if I dont wear something for about 3 months (not counting seasonal items), I sell it or give it to charity.  I find that it helps to keep my closet uncluttered, and that is a necessity when you live in an old house with poor closet space.  Anyway, i am putting these shoes up tomorrow, unless someone on here wants to make me an offer.  Here is the list:

Edward Green Dover:  mid brown pebble grain, 606 last, D width, size 11 US.  They have a single dainite rubber sole. I have owned them for 2 years, but have never worn them enough to justify their place in my closet.

Edward Green Elmsley: black calfskin, 202 last, D width, size 11 US.  They have a single leather sole.  I have owned them for 2 1/2 years.  

Edward Green Warwick boots: tan pebble grain, 606 last, D width, size 11 US.  I actually just bought them on Ebay last week, but they are a bit too tight.  I have contacted the seller and asked to return them, but if she wont do that, I will relist them.  They have a single leather sole.  

Allen Edmonds Byron: dark brown suede, size 11 US, D width.  they are in great shape, had them about 3 years.  

Anyway, I would rather someone on here have them them just list them on ebay.  I am maniacal about the care of my shoes, they are all in great condition.  They will all come with shoe trees.  I will be taking pictures tomorrow morning.