• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

EDWARD GREEN CHESTNUT PICCADILLY LOAFER UK9/9.5E (USED/EXCELLENT CONDITION) ON THE 184 LAST

Status
Not open for further replies.

blenden

Reaction score
Gentlemen,

For your consideration is a pair of lovely Edward Green Chestnut Piccadilly loafers on the 184 last, size UK9/9.5E.

I bought these on used from StyleForum classifieds in august 2016, but I have only worn them once. I quickly decided that they're not for me, and they've been sitting in my closet since. Though they're used, they are in excellent condition. They have never been exposed to rain or inclement weather, and have been stored with lasted shoe trees inserted.

Please refer to Edward Green's website for additional information:
http://www.edwardgreen.com/shop/piccadilly-4268.html

Please note that the photos are from the original listing (with sellers permission). As said, they've only been worn once since these photos were taken.

The price of $650 includes lasted Edward Green shoe trees, cost of shipping, original shoe bags and original shoe box.

Thank you for your considerations!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do you follow any clothing retailers on any online platforms/social media besides Styleforum? Choose up to 2

• Yes, I like to stay up to date with new drops/releases

• Yes, but only on Instagram

• Yes, but only a few carefully selected brands and retailers

• No, because I don't want to be exposed to more marketing

• No, I only subscribe to their newsletters

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fasews