• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Edward Green Chelsea. UK8

Edward Green Chelsea. UK8

Bernardbel

Reaction score
Let me know how to pay for them. The purchase button does not seem to work.

jssdc

Reaction score
Let me know how to pay for them. The purchase button does not seem to work.

Hey man - pretty decent chance this is fraud so be careful with your payment method. The seller is active on this thread, but only to lower an already low price. He won’t answer my location question, which is consistent with avoiding discovery. If you look at his profile page there’s a bunch of single word or short sentence posts to get up to 100 and then nothing but B&S ads at really low prices and with images that aren’t stylistically consistent. I’d be careful, as this is the sort of **** that turns one off b&s (and that SF doesn’t police).

UNOAIMX

Reaction score
crap, fell for the scam, currently opened a paypal case. First time I paid this seller he refunded me claiming paypal account problems and stopped communicating when I asked too many questions. But I was marsupialed and after the price dropped to 380 fell for the scam and paid the selelr again, then the seller claims he will ship on Monday, then does not ship and on Tuesday claims he will be working out of town, fortunately paid with regular paypal, currently reported the problem and will have a case opened demanding refund. Price was too good to be true...and it was.

Photo0.png

Photo1.png

Byron Perez

Reaction score
How is this listing still online when it has been flagged as a scam? Can someone take this guy off SF?

UNOAIMX

Reaction score
I’m need to keep the thread history as proof for PayPal dispute still open. But yea seller should be canned

emptym

Reaction score
Thanks for reporting the scammer. Pls do so immediately when you have just the slightest suspicion. We definitely investigate and ban anyone who seems to be a scammer, as we have for this person. Pls be sure never to pay with "personal" or "friends/family."

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads