• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Forthemy

Reaction score
Hey gentlemen.Sorry for bothering you again.
Have you bought a Galway in Last 64? What's the difference between 64 and 202? Does they share the same size?
My feet are a little wide.Last 202 is perfect for me while 82 is not.64 looks like having a wide round toe just like 202 but I am not sure.
Thank you guys!

Last edited:

sforum1

Reaction score
Here is another shot from today. As I said, definitely not a maltreated shoe. Just lots of character on them. Trust me, this shoe is a real stunner and a head turner in real life.
014b28ceb898cde38cf55b0db266e1045e2de98d87.jpg

0174cf4221253e013940ee641a092f41d065dd1900.jpg

Last edited:

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
x-post form our affiliate thread
Happy Friday gents!
Here are some recent Edward Green MTOs we received for some of our customers :)

Canterbury in Burgundy Shell Cordovan

Cardiff in Mahogany Pin Grain (This batch of mahogany pin grain looks lighter in shade from our previous batch received btw)

Unlined Duke in Cognac Shell Cordovan

Robertsbridge in Dark Oak

As always, please feel free to reach out to me (via PM, email, text or call) if would like to create a unique pair of our very own Edward Green MTO shoes.
Cheers,
Steve

(follow us on instagram: @gentlemensfootwear)

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The MTO Shell Oxfords with trees now north of $2K?

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Wednesday. Edward Green Bourbon Shell Cordovan Duke Penny Loafers. Marcoliani Brown Argyles OTC. Epaulet Butterscotch Cotton-Cashmere Walt Trousers.

Edward Green Bourbon Crup Dukes - 2018-10-10 - 1.jpg

Thursday. Edward Green x Gentlemens Footwear Otter Suede Dovers. Marcoliani Navy Argyles OTC. Epaulet Navy Super 130's Flannel Walt Trousers.

Edward Green Otter Suede Dovers - 2018-10-11 - 1.jpg

-Mike

TheForeigner

Reaction score
Dear all,

I have finally decided to get a pair of Galways for the winter. For the life of though I cannot decide which one I like best of the two I have enclosed photographs of. Well, to be honest I am leaning strongly against the Utah leather ones, but would still like to hear your opinion. It will be my first Galways.
Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 19.48.19.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 19.48.49.png

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dear all,

I have finally decided to get a pair of Galways for the winter. For the life of though I cannot decide which one I like best of the two I have enclosed photographs of. Well, to be honest I am leaning strongly against the Utah leather ones, but would still like to hear your opinion. It will be my first Galways. View attachment 1053623 View attachment 1053624
They both are very good pick one that you like. Eventually you will add utah leather also. It’s so dam soft & comfortable. My first galaway was classic dark oak with mink suede shaft.

AWu

Reaction score
Why not both :bigstar:
Very unlikely you will regret anyway

Dear all,

I have finally decided to get a pair of Galways for the winter. For the life of though I cannot decide which one I like best of the two I have enclosed photographs of. Well, to be honest I am leaning strongly against the Utah leather ones, but would still like to hear your opinion. It will be my first Galways. View attachment 1053623 View attachment 1053624

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads