• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rosewood CC Galway on 202 and Ridgeway with flat welt

PXL_20221127_181533324.PORTRAIT.jpg

BlueSteel

Reaction score
Anyone hungry for some delicious pie-crust?

New in the house, my first pair of EG Dovers, in the now-discontinued Redwood Antique color with the HAF sole...I am thrilled, and the E606 fits me super-well (for those of you who are wider across the ball of the foot, as I am, the E606 last is pretty generous...I am normally an 11E in US sizing...these fit very well and don't pinch at all in EG 10.5/11 sizing):

Edward Green Dover 10.5UK (2).jpg

Last edited:

BlueSteel

Reaction score
Redwood antique is discontinued?!?

Was reading a post from a chap on Reddit who had to MTO his Dovers late in 2021 in this color because he said it was discontinued. Looked at the EG website, and this color is not currently offered in their selection of Dovers for sale.

So this is not first-hand knowledge on my part. I stand to be corrected if anyone has better info!

downunderdoc

Reaction score
Was reading a post from a chap on Reddit who had to MTO his Dovers late in 2021 in this color because he said it was discontinued. Looked at the EG website, and this color is not currently offered in their selection of Dovers for sale.

So this is not first-hand knowledge on my part. I stand to be corrected if anyone has better info!

The redwood dovers may have been a seasonal offering...just because they are no longer available RTW doesn't necessarily mean the colour is discontinued for good.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Staff online

Forum statistics