• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dusty Heaters

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The middle pair are rather spectacular! The pair I remember were more berry shades. Perhaps i made an error of memory, wouldn’t be the first time!

Hmm, the other Shannon is nightshade calf under a wine suede, could that be the one you were thinking of?

Leffot had a makeup that featured more berry tones a handful of years ago. It was striking.

I have always loved shades of brown!! The boots are very nice, but those trousers are awesome!

Agree, brown shades pair well with a wide range of clothing. Thank you for the kind words! :)

Scuppers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm, the other Shannon is nightshade calf under a wine suede, could that be the one you were thinking of?

Leffot had a makeup that featured more berry tones a handful of years ago. It was striking.

Agree, brown shades pair well with a wide range of clothing. Thank you for the kind words! :)
Could be!

Scuppers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For people like me that dream the perfect boot would be the Kentmere without the dang strap, looks like EG is listening. Soon we shall have the Ambleside it seems, and I love it! In zug no less. 72 Last and ridgeway. Fantastic. View attachment 1663741
And there lies the probable solution to me dilemma. Was leaning to the Kentmere, but the silly strap accoutrement left me wondering. However, think i will also pursue a Saint James.

InternetTears

Reaction score
1630853573081.jpeg

Galways for a wedding ?

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
X-post from our affiliate thread

Happy Labor Day weekend to you guys in the US & happy Monday to you all :)
We've got some cool new Edward Green arrivals & wanted to share some pictures in case if you haven't seen it already on our webstore.

- Coniston (202 last) with Horween Color #4 Shell Cordovan
We got quite lucky and secured some batches of Color #4 Shell Cordovan for our 8 year anniversary limited edition shoes. Since color 4 shell cordovan is harder to come by, we won't be able to restock sold out sizes at this time.
DSCF1463_1024x1024.jpg

- Veldt Galway with Horween Oxblood Zug
DSCF1409_1024x1024.jpg

We have more F/W arrivals coming in Nov & Dec from EG so will keep you guys posted.
Cheers,
Steve

CLTesquire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has the Galway arrived or is it still being made by EG?

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Has the Galway arrived or is it still being made by EG?

Arrived on Sunday!
Your pair will ship it out soon. I'll shoot you a note soon :)

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wore my Edward Greens while having alligator in Decatur, Illinois.

I'm gonna admit I did this as Decatur is not the kind of town I suspect anyone has worn a pair of Edward Greens in and I also didn't want to ever come back here if I could help it, I didn't, so I thought I'd put on my fanciest shoes as a silent protest.

IMG_20210909_1248177.jpg IMG_20210909_1359250.jpg IMG_20210909_1313455.jpg

And in honour of @Roycru for fans of food pictures in shoe threads...

IMG_20210909_1318028.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads