• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dukenukem4ever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Get the WOODLORE Ultra. Epics have way too big of a heel I feel which deforms the heel cup of shoes. You can also sand down the ultra heels to get an even better fit. Personally I like the ultras for the made in USA aspect and the high high asymmetrical vamp

Biogentic

Reaction score
Get the WOODLORE Ultra. Epics have way too big of a heel I feel which deforms the heel cup of shoes. You can also sand down the ultra heels to get an even better fit. Personally I like the ultras for the made in USA aspect and the high high asymmetrical vamp
what size to get for woodlore epic or ultra if i am wearing edward green uk9/9.5e or uk8.5/9 e

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doak and Walnut CC Galway for my kid's kindergarten picture day for virtual students.

DSC_0048.JPG
DSC_0052.JPG

Neville Southall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This must be UK8.5/9 E? Do you also wear the same size in 184 last? How does the 137 last compared to the 184
Yes. These are 8.5 UK. 137 last feels a lot better. Hard to explain. I couldn’t even try on the 184 for longer than 5 seconds. Felt terrible.

Biogentic

Reaction score
For me the 184 last is working well and always very eager to look at the duke whiskey shell on the 137 but I am worried they are too wide leading to heel slip. Your bannock size is US9 D? For all your other Edward green shoes non loafer are all Uk8.5/9 E?

CLTesquire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This must be UK8.5/9 E? Do you also wear the same size in 184 last? How does the 137 last compared to the 184

184 is narrower for sure. It also has a longer vamp than the 137 so if you have a higher instep, the 137 should be more accommodating. 137 is just a rounder, more traditional type penny loafer last. I can do the 184 but it takes some work to make it fit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads