• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sforum1

Reaction score
Your member name should be "most obnoxious sforum1 member" Fellow members use your block option. Life is to short to put up with his BULLSHIT.
yes, "Fellow members" need your advice on what to do and what not to do. Good thing they have you. Sit and spin my friend, sit and spin. And I hope you don't bother replying, it seems you already know where the block button is.

mockingboy

Reaction score
Every post you have is about shoes and about money....why are you critiquing people buying Edward Green shoes in the Edward green forum. Not sure why you even are here participating?

yes, "Fellow members" need your advice on what to do and what not to do. Good thing they have you. Sit and spin my friend, sit and spin. And I hope you don't bother replying, it seems you already know where the block button is.

CWL317

Reaction score
Wearing my Malvern outside for the second day. Sunny and warm sitting on a grass bank enjoying an iced tea. I ordered them (MTO) last August, received them in November but only started wearing them outside since yesterday. They were very tight factory-fresh out of the box but are loosening up although the left shoe still feels a bit tight - I think my left foot is slightly bigger than my right foot - interesting I am left foot dominant but right hand dominant... ☺️
67E4C82B-844C-4481-811D-9A913DF5D914.jpeg

CWL317

Reaction score
I also wore them to the mall today and almost slipped. I think it’s the brass tacks on the heel. I’m wearing them outside on paving to get scuffed for traction before I venture back indoors.

flylikeneagle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Btw the shade is Edwardian Antique... It looks different in sunlight compared to indoors?... I was thinking to use Saphir light brown with maybe mahogany for burnishing... or what would folks recommend? View attachment 1596227
These look great as-is with just the right amount of burnishing. I wouldn't touch them for now, may be apply leather conditioner as needed.

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Steve,
How long have you been selling Edward Green shoes for?

Since 2015

Another shoutout to Steve and GF. I have purchased a number of pairs of EG from him over the past few years. Great service and far and away the best selection in the US.

Thank you very much!

CWL317

Reaction score
These look great as-is with just the right amount of burnishing. I wouldn't touch them for now, may be apply leather conditioner as needed.
Thanks for the advice - yes I better leave them alone until they need it. That’s the factory burnishing and I do like how subtle it is done - I’m not sure what shade of polish they use on the toe, but it is very light touch - just right.?

aristoi bcn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice - yes I better leave them alone until they need it. That’s the factory burnishing and I do like how subtle it is done - I’m not sure what shade of polish they use on the toe, but it is very light touch - just right.?

It's in the 202E?

Curious to see how the Edwardian Antique compares the more common Chestnut Antique.

sforum1

Reaction score
Btw the shade is Edwardian Antique... It looks different in sunlight compared to indoors?... I was thinking to use Saphir light brown with maybe mahogany for burnishing... or what would folks recommend? View attachment 1596227
This pic looks more like chameleon antique or maple than Edwardian antique. It must be the lighting. But Edwardian antique looks really nice especially after you've applied cream a couple of times.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Interesting EG for RLPL model on ebay (not my listing):

Anybody know the model name? Or is it a sample?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads