• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Leaves

1. Do your employees also get wholesale on shoes at your store?
2. Are you hiring?

Last edited:

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know right? Now I just have to start watch store, boat dealership, haberdashery and a luxury car dealership and I'm set for life yo! Wholesale FTW! I'm beating the whole system!!! Moahahaha.
smile.gif

Gladly trade boat wholesale for shoe wholesale...Lets make a deal!

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

I know right? Now I just have to start watch store, boat dealership, haberdashery and a luxury car dealership and I'm set for life yo! Wholesale FTW! I'm beating the whole system!!! Moahahaha. :)

Haha! I will gladly run the watch and luxury car dealers.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

@Leaves

1. Do your employees get wholesale on shoes at your store?
2. Are you hiring?

1. Because of lame tax laws in Sweden I won't comment on that. Let's just say I take care of my boys.
2. Of course, are you planning on commuting? :)

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Gladly trade boat wholesale for shoe wholesale...Lets make a deal!

Man I love boats. Is there a SF thread for boats (real boats, not sailing boats), if not there should be. I used to own a Formula SR-1 back when I was a bachelor, that was good times. So white trash, but the girls loved it. Ok, need to stop now before we are banned for OT. :)

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Man I love boats. Is there a SF thread for boats (real boats, not sailing boats), if not there should be. I used to own a Formula SR-1 back when I was a bachelor, that was good times. So white trash, but the girls loved it. Ok, need to stop now before we are banned for OT.
smile.gif

Ok, Lets take this to PM.

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Never take a Rorschach test my friend, I have a feeling the result would be disturbing. :)

Administration and interpretation of the Rorschach and a couple others measures would be equivalent to a pair of EGs... So who wanted to get testing again? :nodding:

jas0nt

Reaction score

Anyone up for a Galway GMTO in 82 last with Dark Oak and Walnut cc shaft? Skoak will waive the surcharge if 3 pairs are ordered.

Potentially. How long would the wait time be? If I can get them by Late January I would consider it strongly.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads