• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
WOW! nice grab man you will need to post pics of how they shell rolls

smoothie1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sick pickup. I wish more retailers carried shell EG make ups. Those derbies sold down pretty quickly at Mr Porter, and you got them lightly used at a ridiculous discount. Well done!

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody going to take advantage of the 40% off EG for Brooks Brothers?

I might not use my coupon, so PM me if you'd like it.

PCK1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would like the Asquith...

except that it is of the same name as Lord Asquith D'Ysquith...

from that damned musical

A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder

which was hilariously funny

but also so annoying

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No shoes
I would like the Asquith...

except that it is of the same name as Lord Asquith D'Ysquith...

from that damned musical

A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder

which was hilariously funny

but also so annoying

NO shoes, because of a musical.

Really? LOL

Last edited:

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anybody going to take advantage of the 40% off EG for Brooks Brothers?

I might not use my coupon, so PM me if you'd like it.

How come I didn't get this? I really dislike these variable coupons BB sends out... not that it matters since they don't carry EGs in 6.5/7... argh!

dddrees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How come I didn't get this? I really dislike these variable coupons BB sends out... not that it matters since they don't carry EGs in 6.5/7... argh!

The last time I received one of these the card stated it could not be used on some shoes and my SA said I couldn't use it on EGs,

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen

I wore my Heather Gorse - Zug Galways for the first time today. I am happy to report that I am pleased with the results. I had to guess my size because I had no prior experience with 64 last and fortunately the fit is good. I mean really good, the length and width wise but also volume wise, the lacing closes up just right not toe wide not too tight. They are very stiff know but eventually they will soften up.

I want to give a big shout-out to all of you who were a part of this GMTO or who were involved in helping with sizing, makeup etc etc. Many thanks to @dddrees @smoothie1 @rydenfan @bespoken pa @Roger @ThinkDerm @stevent @NAMOR @S K M @CTBrummie @Farhad19620 @Leaves @Skoaktiebolaget @GabrielOB and my apologies to those whom I failed to mention.

I have not seen anyone listing Zug Galways on B&S forum so I am assuming that everyone is please with the fit of the boots. Good work everyone. This was very memorable experience.

I will be going for second helping of Gaways, maybe in Black Willow calf of maybe baby lama calf if EG can provide it.

I have no idea why some people find 64 last ugly or bloby to me it looks like one of the most elegant rugged boot lasts out there.

Skoaktiebolaget team if you guys are considering another Galway makeup for your store next fall season, do let me know I would like to sign up for it as this time I will probably order F width.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads