• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Just out of curiosity, how much would the total be for us Swedes (and other EU citizens)? Just add 25% VAT, or are there any other extra costs involved?

10190 SEK inc VAT for EU clients. 950 SEK for trees inc. VAT.

Picked up my latest MTO from @Skoaktiebolaget today: EG Westminster in Mahogany Country Calf, 82 last, double leather sole, 360 welt. Service from Skoab was excellent as usual!

Thanks Gus! Wear in good health and all that. :) Don't tell anyone they are your Anytec shoes.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up my latest MTO from @Skoaktiebolaget today: EG Westminster in Mahogany Country Calf, 82 last, double leather sole, 360 welt. Service from Skoab was excellent as usual!

Nice! Looks a bit like an EG version of the JL William. Congrats!

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

You see this color, @rydenfan???!!!???!!!

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

@Leaves,

If I have quotes for MTO's are they all 5% higher or is quoted price honored?

Yes, but I have to put a time limit on all quotes. Let's say end of next week, after that I have to calculate new prices. I'll post an updated price list soon. I'm supposed to be on vacation! :)

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
BTW @Skoaktiebolaget @Leavesif you see an increase in your site's traffic...it's just me checking for the Mahogany Dover GMTO to be posted. Haha!

Last edited:

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

Yes, but I have to put a time limit on all quotes. Let's say end of next week, after that I have to calculate new prices. I'll post an updated price list soon. I'm supposed to be on vacation! :)

I'm ready for the Dover!!! Waiting on you! Haha.

gusvs

Reaction score

awesome gus :slayer:

Nice, Mahogany CC looks really good.

Thank you both!

You bastards and your monks, I need a pair (or two)... :fu:

You need two: double and single monks.

Thanks Gus! Wear in good health and all that. :) Don't tell anyone they are your Anytec shoes.

Thank YOU :D And I won't tell anyone they're my new fishing shoes ;)

Nice! Looks a bit like an EG version of the JL William. Congrats!

Thanks! That's actually exactly what I wanted to achieve. JL William does not fit me well, so I wanted a similar one made by EG. I was not sure how it would come out, but it's better than I could imagine!

bespoken pa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@leaves what is the deposit for common stock shoes? I would need a d or e width? Oh and September is getting closer.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

So am I...your wife is probably about as happy with you as mine is with me. At least on this site you are making money, where as I am just spending it ;)

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

@leaves what is the deposit for common stock shoes? I would need a d or e width? Oh and September is getting closer.

I know I'm not leaves, but it is typically 50%.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

So am I...your wife is probably about as happy with you as mine is with me. At least on this site you are making money, where as I am just spending it ;)

Unfortunately my wife tells herself she does not care about money, so that won't improve things. :D But I'm sure glad I do though! Thank you fellas! :happy:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads