• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pwhinson

Reaction score
Does the Atlanta BB keep any EG on hand, or do they have to transfer?
Atlanta BB Lenox doesn't keep any EG on hand unfortunately. They've recently expanded the Perimeter store but they don't keep any EG in stock there either. The only vendor for EG here in Atlanta is Sid Mashburn. They do offer great customer service but their selection is very limited. For example they don't offer the EG double monk which is somewhat baffling to me.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Atlanta BB Lenox doesn't keep any EG on hand unfortunately. They've recently expanded the Perimeter store but they don't keep any EG in stock there either. The only vendor for EG here in Atlanta is Sid Mashburn. They do offer great customer service but their selection is very limited. For example they don't offer the EG double monk which is somewhat baffling to me. 

Who makes Sid Mashburn's double monk? I understand they're very popular...could be why they don't stock the EG Westminister.

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Who makes Sid Mashburn's double monk? I understand they're very popular...could be why they don't stock the EG Westminister.

I thought AS makes SM's DM. I wish BB makes shoes down to size 6.5/7E. If so, those corporate sales would totally be worth it.

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Just saw in my email that the Leffot EG trunk show is this Friday. I really wanted to go to that! I thought those emails went out with a bit more notice. Oh well.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Last fall when I was suit shopping at the Toronto store, damn near everything was single vent except for the double breasted stuff.

Agree but I noticed a little more of a selection this year. And more Regent fit suits this year with flat front pants. If I could only find a Regent fit with flat front pant and peak lapel.

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just saw in my email that the Leffot EG trunk show is this Friday. I really wanted to go to that! I thought those emails went out with a bit more notice. Oh well.

Yes, I thought about taking the train up to NYC from DC, having a 3 martini lunch, visiting Leffot and the Armoury but need more notice so I could take the day off or work from the train for half a day.

Last edited:

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

Yes, I thought about taking the train up to NYC from DC, having a 3 martini lunch, visiting Leffot and the Armoury but need more notice so I could take the day off or work from the train for half a day.

Exactly. Maybe I'll call them and make sure the date is correct or something. They typically give much more notice.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I thought that was really strange. Usually they announce them pretty far in advance. I wonder if something got changed around at the last minute

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score

please do and post here whatever you find out

I did just check the blog and the last 2 trunk shoes (St.Crispin and G&G) were announce 7 and 5 days ahead (respectively).

Edit: That was the second notice. Schedule was posted on 2/6/14

Last edited:

NickCarraway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The original trunk show schedule came out a while ago but EG wasn't included at the time.

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Che. She confirmed that it is indeed this Friday, the 28th. She said that there was earlier notification. I have been looking out for this one. I'm sure I would have seen it. I guess not.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads