• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

te0o

Reaction score
I wonder how a Galway on 915 would look. Too sleek?
IMO, yes, too sleek. I have a pair of Chelseas on the 915 and I wouldn't use it on anything on the casual side (unless you're planning for a full black calf Galway I guess).

Happy to post pictures if you need them.

michaelvl

Reaction score
I wonder how a Galway on 915 would look. Too sleek?
Something like the model: "Albion", its default last was the 915 when it first came out. This makeup didn't seem to be that great of a success and it seems that it has been discontinued as a RTW offering for quite some time.
I personally find the 915 too sleek for a boot in this style.
160903_1.jpg

160903_2.jpg

160903_3.jpg

Nickd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you want a last comparison for Galway, have a look at the picture in my avatar. The red ones are 82, CC are 64, suede are 72 and the maroon ones are 202. 72 is noticeably roomier in the toe box than the rest.

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you want a last comparison for Galway, have a look at the picture in my avatar. The red ones are 82, CC are 64, suede are 72 and the maroon ones are 202. 72 is noticeably roomier in the toe box than the rest.
For an EG novice, this is just massively helpful though certainly unhelpful in terms of my downsizing efforts. I an on the hunt for something on 72. To my eyes, that is just a beautiful last that appears to have the added benefit of versatility. Thanks!

Ken1036

Reaction score
What are the leathers and colors of your four shoes? Very attractive collection.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.