• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

downunderdoc

Reaction score
I think they're pretty cool. Would look nice with khakis and jeans etc. How's the fit on this model? Did you take your normal EG size?
I went one half size up from my normal 82/202 size (from 8 to 8.5) - I definitely needed the extra room.

sixstringsmash

Reaction score
Unlined? Do you size down in unlined or same size?
Yep those ones are unlined. I don’t own a lined 202 last model to do a direct comparison, but I did take the same size as my lined 606 last Dovers. I’d say comparing the 202 last unlined Dovers to the 606 last lined dovers is that the unlined model does feel a bit roomier overall, but not enough that it would warrant going down a size for it.

Guyinbrown

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone come across/or owned pair of Edward Green loafer style “Lewes”? Thx

Hellbent

Reaction score
So I'm considering a pair of Piccadilly loafers. Any comparison with the Boston from C&J last wise?

smoothie1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The typical last on the Piccadilly is the 184. It is not nearly as generous as the lasts used by C&J for the Boston. The 184 is relatively slim and has far less room in the toe box, which is more tapered, compared to many other EG and C&J lasts.

reidd

Reaction score
I went one half size up from my normal 82/202 size (from 8 to 8.5) - I definitely needed the extra room.
That's interesting. I would have thought a size down might be necessary considering these things look like they will stretch. Maybe EG makes them a little snugger to account for that.

Nickd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's interesting. I would have thought a size down might be necessary considering these things look like they will stretch. Maybe EG makes them a little snugger to account for that.
I take the same size in them personally.

Nickd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I'm considering a pair of Piccadilly loafers. Any comparison with the Boston from C&J last wise?
I have both and the EG are both smaller and narrower - both are standard width U.K.8

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I take UK9 in 314 and UK 9.5 in 184. Narrower and lower instep but better heel cup imo. CJ 376 fixes what's wrong with 314 and is better than 184 imo

puffy

Reaction score
I take same size in those two. The 184 needs to be broken in, after that it'll wear much better than the C&J (based on my experience).

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.