• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TokenMao

Reaction score
There is an EG model I’m considering, I think I’ll have to use their MTO system to get what I’m after (replacing a pair of EG patent lace ups from Ede and ravenscroft which cracked after a decade of light use, With a pair of calf pumps), does anyone know if they run promotions (as G&G are doing now, I’m also considering them) or do a Christmas sale? I don’t ever seem to remember them doing the Christmas sale in the past
They do sales on their web store from time to time but on specific models. I haven't seen them do a discount for MTOs

michaelvl

Reaction score
There is an EG model I’m considering, I think I’ll have to use their MTO system to get what I’m after (replacing a pair of EG patent lace ups from Ede and ravenscroft which cracked after a decade of light use, With a pair of calf pumps), does anyone know if they run promotions (as G&G are doing now, I’m also considering them) or do a Christmas sale? I don’t ever seem to remember them doing the Christmas sale in the past
Often they waive the MTO fees if your order a pair at an E.G. trunk show. I've never heard of them waiving MTO fees in any other circumstance.

reidd

Reaction score
Just arrived - Polperro in sage suede. Unsure about the colour - are they too washed out? Considering returning them but would welcome everyone's thoughts before I do.
I think they're pretty cool. Would look nice with khakis and jeans etc. How's the fit on this model? Did you take your normal EG size?

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the advice and pictures jischwar, braid and Sutefan - on the soles for the Dover a while back.

I have decided to go for the HAF sole on the Dark Oak.

View attachment 1676454 View attachment 1676455
Solid choice, think that's one of my favorites! Get some metal toe taps installed and you'll likely get quite a few years until you need a resole

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.