• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Sutefan

Reaction score
New additions today.
New model and I believe New waxed suede for the fall
These are fantastic! Have considered this in some kind of heavy duty boot. Please give your thoughts on the leather with some wear. Especially how it holds up in rain 🙏

Guyinbrown

Reaction score
43BB3D12-C760-436F-AF79-102DCB2A8E54.jpeg

Recently I realised I had worn my Belgravia loafers five out of the seven days. All three pairs I have are versatile and extremely comfortable to wear. Their mid-brown and black colouring means they go with many things, from flannels to linen. All are easy to pair. They do need to be looked after regularly by polishing - regular cream and polish. I can clearly state now that they are my favourite pairs of shoes.

coldinboston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't find these online. Which store sells this waxed model?

@coldinboston
@barlos

I bought them during a trunk show from "Mr. Sid" a men's store in newton, MA.
The boots were MTO and they are a new model. As far as I know the leather is also a new leather they are introducing.
I am sure if you call them up and ask for Andrew (sales rep that I used) he could help you out in ordering something

Biogentic

Reaction score
Anyone have contacted guyinbrown to buy EG shoes? can dm me if anyone has information thanks

Last edited:

LThomsen

Reaction score
Could anyone in the US point me in the right direction of where I can donate ( mail in) mens dress shoes for a positive social cause?

te0o

Reaction score
Unfortunately, still only two pairs of EGs in my collection so I apologise for the repetitive content. I love these Belgravias though, I've been wearing them so often, such an elegant option in the summer. They go great with linen trousers or ecru jeans. I'm taking them with me on holiday soon so I wanted to touch up the shine a bit. One of my better attempts, even if I say so myself.

IMG_6209.jpeg

IMG_6216.jpeg

IMG_6234.jpeg

Last edited:

Guyinbrown

Reaction score
Unfortunately, still only two pairs of EGs in my collection so I apologise for the repetitive content. I love these Belgravias though, I've been wearing them so often, such an elegant option in the summer. They go great with linen trousers or ecru jeans. I'm taking them with me on holiday soon so I wanted to touch up the shine a bit. One of my better attempts, even if I say so myself.

View attachment 1653140
View attachment 1653141
View attachment 1653142
Beautiful mirror shine

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.