• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

EricEric999

Reaction score
Make sense - Just confused since they call it Taxes rather than VAT. Seems to be on point with current VAT rate in Italy. Ridiculous price!
I have checked that the tax depends on which country it will be sent,like send to German lower than send to sweden. I dont think its VAT rate in italy.

Last edited by a moderator:

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Make sense - Just confused since they call it Taxes rather than VAT. Seems to be on point with current VAT rate in Italy. Ridiculous price!
VAT = ValueAddedTax :laugh:

E. coli

Reaction score
Ahaha cettire got wiped clean of its EG JL stock prices were too good to be true compared to USA retail prices
Having a pair of Chelseas (82 last) , I passed on the them and everything else EG was not my size so I picked up a pair of JL City II in museum brown. I purchased from Cettire last month and the LP Cashmere ball caps arrived with all tags and took just under a week to arrive in SCal. Was very happy as I "stole" those as well -good experience led me to share the sale here. I hope everyone who ordered has the same experience!

Biogentic

Reaction score
Having a pair of Chelseas (82 last) , I passed on the them and everything else EG was not my size so I picked up a pair of JL City II in museum brown. I purchased from Cettire last month and the LP Cashmere ball caps arrived with all tags and took just under a week to arrive in SCal. Was very happy as I "stole" those as well -good experience led me to share the sale here. I hope everyone who ordered has the same experience!
Oh how much did you pay for the city ii?

dukenukem4ever

Reaction score
it was really a fire sale. Wish they had more models on sale. JL kind of boring I like EG more hence posting in EG thread 😂

EricEric999

Reaction score
I got my notification from both Cettire and DHL and was just picked up, planned delivery Tuesday next week.

Btw, If the shoes are shipped from Italy, why do I have to pay taxes/duties if I am within the EU?
Hi gent
How about your parcel from cettire. My parcel sent out on Friday, but show exception and stay in Roma now.

JustPullHarder

Reaction score
Hi gent
How about your parcel from cettire. My parcel sent out on Friday, but show exception and stay in Roma now.
My experience with DHL tracking is that exceptions (especially on hold) happen quite often. Basically when it's waiting on a flight.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.