• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MoosicPa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Axels does (or did I don't know if they carry EG anymore)
Axel's stopped carrying EG last year. Now they offer fancy cowboy boots instead.

dukenukem4ever

Reaction score
Ahaha cettire got wiped clean of its EG JL stock prices were too good to be true compared to USA retail prices

Biogentic

Reaction score
Ahaha cettire got wiped clean of its EG JL stock prices were too good to be true compared to USA retail prices
actually I was first to saw the marked down price in cettire one day before they have a flash sales… I wasn’t keen to get more because wasn’t very trustful of cettire but just before I heard of the flash sales all my sizes were gone for jlp shoes.. just wonder those who ordered yesterday or today has already have their status fulfilled? Mine still showing unfulfilled

dukenukem4ever

Reaction score
actually I was first to saw the marked down price in cettire one day before they have a flash sales… I wasn’t keen to get more because wasn’t very trustful of cettire but just before I heard of the flash sales all my sizes were gone for jlp shoes.. just wonder those who ordered yesterday or today has already have their status fulfilled? Mine still showing unfulfilled
That's very weird, I bought a pair of EGs three hours ago and it's already shipped... got the tracking number about 1 hour after I placed my order.

Biogentic

Reaction score
Erm… nvm will follow up with cettire why is it taking so long.. but I suspect it to be cancelled since cannot be yours got shipped but mine is unfulfilled.

dukenukem4ever

Reaction score
Erm… nvm will follow up with cettire why is it taking so long.. but I suspect it to be cancelled since cannot be yours got shipped but mine is unfulfilled.
Ok scratch that, I just checked the tracking number. So apparently, shipment label created, but item not yet handed over to DHL Express. So will wait for it.

Biogentic

Reaction score
Ok scratch that, I just checked the tracking number. So apparently, shipment label created, but item not yet handed over to DHL Express. So will wait for it.
It should be fine, the shipment should be out from Catania… the status will change soon as I understand the store has the courier pickup quite fast

kalufsen

Reaction score
I got my notification from both Cettire and DHL and was just picked up, planned delivery Tuesday next week.

Btw, If the shoes are shipped from Italy, why do I have to pay taxes/duties if I am within the EU?

Last edited:

EricEric999

Reaction score
I got my notification from both Cettire and DHL and was just picked up, planned delivery Tuesday next week.

Btw, If the shoes are shipped from Italy, why do I have to pay taxes/duties if I am within the EU?
I also placed an order for EG from CRTTIRE, I have the same question hahaha,BTW,its good price.

Nickd

Reaction score

Taxes, yes, you’ll pay Italian vat as I understand it. Duties, no, because you are in the EU.

kalufsen

Reaction score
Taxes, yes, you’ll pay Italian vat as I understand it. Duties, no, because you are in the EU.
Make sense - Just confused since they call it Taxes rather than VAT. Seems to be on point with current VAT rate in Italy. Ridiculous price!

EricEric999

Reaction score
Make sense - Just confused since they call it Taxes rather than VAT. Seems to be on point with current VAT rate in Italy. Ridiculous price!
I have checked that the tax depends on which country it will be sent,like send to German lower than send to sweden. I dont think its VAT rate in italy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.