• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Stefan88

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How much more narrow is the 82 from the 202? The 202 is perfect for me and I’m afraid to buy the 82 online

Theae make me feel emotionally... erect. 🤘
Not a huge difference, but for me, with a wider forefoot, there's a noticeable difference. I like both, but if I had it pick one, it would be the 202. The balance is perfect!

Ken1036

Reaction score
Yeah, I gotta say, I'm in love with the 202. Plus, there's many to choose from with it.

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tell me how does it feel?

But seriously: These are so god damn sexy. This is the only reason I need to get fitted for Edward Green: to buy a pair of these god damn boots.
Lol! Well played! This is my first pair, I went off the info I’ve read and suggestions from guys that own them. I got lucky, they fit great. I’m a pretty straightforward 10D TTS, so the 9.5/10E was damn near perfect.

George Red

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not a huge difference, but for me, with a wider forefoot, there's a noticeable difference. I like both, but if I had it pick one, it would be the 202. The balance is perfect!
If you fit into the 202 COMFORTABLY, then you'll fit in the 82 and it'll feel like it was made for you. Sits closer to the foot.

Stefan88

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you fit into the 202 COMFORTABLY, then you'll fit in the 82 and it'll feel like it was made for you. Sits closer to the foot.
Close to the foot is good if it's just right. But it can easily become just wrong too 😉

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I feel like I need thicker socks with 202 in the same size...

Ken1036

Reaction score
If I’m just right with no room to spare in 202, would I be okay in 82 with thin socks?

Ken1036

Reaction score
I wouldn't be, but if you're feet are slimmer and longer, you might be.
I do t know. I’ll wait until the pandemic is over and just go to Boston and try some on in 82 to see in person if that last works. Until then, Black Friday will likely find me getting another something in 202 online because I know it works. And I’m a sucker for sales. And who doesn’t need more shoes?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's