• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Scuppers

Reaction score
Okay gentlemen, I must ask a question:

Is there any hope a gentleman with wide feet (EEE in American sizing) can fit into any of these Edward Greens? The only shoe they carry in G width is a black cap toe, but are any of these lasts generous enough that I could imagine sneaking my wide foot into a wide width?

I am not going to be buying an EG anytime soon, but I'd like to eventually. Those Galways are gorgeous boots.
Best bet would be the 202 in an F, i think is the most generous last. The 606 is equally generous, toe box differs.

JFWR

Reaction score
Best bet would be the 202 in an F, i think is the most generous last. The 606 is equally generous, toe box differs.
Thank you.

Are there any American retailers that carry any Edward Greens, specifically in NY or Chicago?

Betelgeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I put a mirror shine on the toes of my Galways just to spice them up for an event I went to...

Anybody got any advice on how to undo it without just waiting for the layers of wax to wear off naturally?
The easiest and quicker way, grab a cotton cloth and heat it (can be in the microwave, putting a lighter underneath, I personally use an iron) then while the cloth is hot, pass it over the toe and the wax will come off easily. Repeat until you see all the wax is off.

JFWR

Reaction score
Sadly, Leffots doesn't carry any F or G width Edward Greens and Bergdorf-Goodman no longer carries EG shoes. Any other suggestions on retailers in the USA in NY or Chicago?

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sadly, Leffots doesn't carry any F or G width Edward Greens and Bergdorf-Goodman no longer carries EG shoes. Any other suggestions on retailers in the USA in NY or Chicago?
too bad about BG. I bought my first pair there. It was an MTO boot.

Though Leffot doesn’t carry it in stock, Steve can order it in for you. They knows the shoes, the lasts and sizes and can advise you well.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's