• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ovlov

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry if this isn't the most appropriate place for this question but it does involve EG.
I've never owned a decent pair of boots before and looking at pulling the trigger on a pair of Lambourn jodhpurs. I'm just checking that correcy sizing for shoes should translate to boots. i.e. I have EG Chelseas on the 82 last that fit me perfectly. Can I expect the Lambournes to fit the same (also on the 82 last)?

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry if this isn't the most appropriate place for this question but it does involve EG.
I've never owned a decent pair of boots before and looking at pulling the trigger on a pair of Lambourn jodhpurs. I'm just checking that correcy sizing for shoes should translate to boots. i.e. I have EG Chelseas on the 82 last that fit me perfectly. Can I expect the Lambournes to fit the same (also on the 82 last)?
yes - go for the same size.

Phileas Fogg

Reaction score
The actual business end of the boot will fit the same as it's on the same last. You might notice some difference in the throat of the boot, however.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

flylikeneagle

Reaction score
No other maker can ever match this aesthetic.
+1, but I have to add I'm really impressed with the Thorpe. And MH71 last fits me really well. Thanks to these two I think I'm close to breaking my shell addiction.

Alan Bee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is usual EG loafer size TTS? For example, I'm a 12D brannock, so I'd take 11/11.5 E in Picadilly.
@smartbrother

Exactly the same here. 11.5/12 for other EG's but 11/11.5 for Piccadilly's. US Size 12D

Alan Bee

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.