• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

terrorsquad

Reaction score
I have both in different sizes but i find when i sized up in the 82 last, there is some heel slippage which irritates me. 202 fit me fine

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was it an issue of width?
All around, I can only wear 82 last in boots and that is if I go a half size down in length and increase a width from E to F. You should keep in mind that I never had a chance to try 202 last in F width.

terrorsquad

Reaction score
All around, I can only wear 82 last in boots and that is if I go a half size down in length and increase a width from E to F. You should keep in mind that I never had a chance to try 202 last in F width.
I think i would be the same also for the 82; same size as 202 but in a F width but of course this has not been tested yet

JohnFM

Reaction score
I have both in different sizes but i find when i sized up in the 82 last, there is some heel slippage which irritates me. 202 fit me fine
I have the Dover in 606 and Galway in 82, both size UK10E. I also get a little heel slippage with the Galway, but I don't know that I'd want to size down. I will say that the two lasts feel pretty different (with the 82 longer and the 606 'grabbing' and supporting my foot more) but it's hard to compare the two given that one is a boot and the other a shoe.

Shaunm88

Reaction score
If anyone else is interested in the 202 Dover in Doak HAF sole without the MTO surcharge. Send me a message. I need two more so we can avoid the MTO surcharge. Its from a site sponsor here. Send me a PM and Ill give you more info

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone else is interested in the 202 Dover in Doak HAF sole without the MTO surcharge. Send me a message. I need two more so we can avoid the MTO surcharge. Its from a site sponsor here. Send me a PM and Ill give you more info
Is it Cavour?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.