• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Fantastic! Haven't seen otter suede.. are these on 202 last? Lined or unlined?
202 Last and Unlined! This was literally their last scraps of Otter Suede. It was supposed to be a full run, but turned into just my pair...

-Mike

Shaunm88

Reaction score
What would be everyone’s choice on last for a Dover in DOAK with HAF sole.

The now 606 or what some prefer the 202.

I’m about to commit and have always lent to wanting the 202 for a leather and the 606 for grain, suede etc. If three people commit to a 202 there is no upcharge through Cavour.

Shaunm88

Reaction score
I have dover in both 606 and 202, my preference would be 606

Thanks, See I would prefer them around the other way I feel. Although that blue is amazing. Just not sure how versatile it would be.

flylikeneagle

Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.