• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

terrorsquad

Reaction score
Are you planning to get this resoled by EG? If yes it would be great if you could share your experience after the recrafting!
Am still thinking about this;there are no good options where i live so most likely will shoot it out to EG

terrorsquad

Reaction score
Berkeleys were bought 5 years ago I think and forgot about it.Chelseas a year ago i think.Just going back to a job that requires dress shoes hence digging them out back

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Berkeleys were bought 5 years ago I think and forgot about it.Chelseas a year ago i think.Just going back to a job that requires dress shoes hence digging them out back
Well, those appear to be my size. If you're selling, let me know!

Phileas Fogg

Reaction score
These are on the R1 sole, amigo. The R2 sole is a bit thicker and meant to look just like the HAF sole, but in rubber.
Thanks for the correction. I thought I saw an extra layer, but you're right. Comparing it to the R2 sole I have I see the difference.

George Red

Reaction score
Thanks for the correction. I thought I saw an extra layer, but you're right. Comparing it to the R2 sole I have I see the difference.
Also, I gotta say that the HAF sole is really growing on me. I love it. After the first wear, the sole flexed just enough for it to be comfortable and I can really feel the thickness of the double leather in the front of the shoe.

Phileas Fogg

Reaction score
Also, I gotta say that the HAF sole is really growing on me. I love it. After the first wear, the sole flexed just enough for it to be comfortable and I can really feel the thickness of the double leather in the front of the shoe.
Agree! The rubber sole is pretty durable as well. I think it's a perfect option for shoes, as Dainite is a bit too chunky and better suited to boots, in my opinion.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.