• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

michaelvl

Reaction score
Thanks Gents! :)

I purchased them directly from E.G., they had to be made, though. This style (with exception of the shaft lining, I opted for) is offered by E.G. and some other resellers as a ready to wear model. The current RTW model comes with Shearling lining. Mine were made as to my request without the aforemention lining.

I wanted them without the Shearling lining so I could wear them year round, instead of only on very cold days. I also find that Shearling lining makes the boot look too bulky around the ankles.

frighter3

Reaction score
It was a seasonal sale.

Cavour.co - they are an affiliate vendor. Their site is expected to be back on in the next month.
Btw, I have emailed them and they replied that do not have 50 off for the EG.

So Curious how come is it

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
PSA for you 10.5/11s :

CLTesquire

Reaction score
Anyone with a high instep have success with Piccadilly sizing? I find my Dovers super comfortable in a 9 UK but can’t wear this size in the 82 last as there’s not enough room in the instep. So I go up to a 9.5 but it’s honestly a little long.

So I was thinking a 9.5 in the Piccadilly as I’ve heard the instep was a bit loafer (generally true for a lot of loafers IME) or was even thinking a 9F.

Any thoughts?

andreasky

Reaction score
Since we are approaching seasonal sales, does anyone know some affiliate EG online vendors in Europe?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.