• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Maximus Rex

Reaction score
Does EG realize we're coming up on Spring in the northern hemisphere? What's with the 202-lasted Westminsters in black Utah with heavy danite soles and a slew of boots in dark Utah calf? SMH.

Stefan88

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does EG realize we're coming up on Spring in the northern hemisphere? What's with the 202-lasted Westminsters in black Utah with heavy danite soles and a slew of boots in dark Utah calf? SMH.
In no way it feels like spring here in Oslo

Maximus Rex

Reaction score
Hmmm... let's see... how about a nice pair of shoes to go with a linen suit or tropical wool trousers for spring/summer... EG has some Utah calf bulbous westminsters with heavy danite soles in black! Perfect... or how about some Ravenstone ankle boots in dark brown Utah with heavy danite soles! Or how about this fall/winter london grain in brown and black! How perfectly seasonal! Or Camdens, banburys and galways! So airy and summery! Perfect selections for spring and summer lol.

Don't get me wrong. I'm a big EG fan but really???

Thomson

Reaction score
These are great, are they a current make up somewhere, if so where did you get them? Or are they custom made? Either way good stuff.

Thank you,

DL-
Glad you like them - very happy myself.

I bought them from Degand in Brussels. A fab store by the way with a very nice selection of shoes and an impressive clothing section in an old Brussels townhouse.

The EG website only has them in cordovan. The last is the 202.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.