• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

eyeheartny

Reaction score
What style EG shoes are you looking for in the D width? I may know someone with an extra pair of 202 Chelsea Mink in D that was a Special Order.
Thanks for asking! I don’t have use for Oxfords so the Chelsea isn’t a good choice for me. I’m always interested in bluchers, monks, or boots and prefer the 82 and 888 lasts depending on style. Sizing is 11UK in monks/bluchers and 10.5 in boots.

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need some fit help.

I wear a 7.5E UK in the 888 last. My foot runs on the narrower side with a lower instep, though I don't require a D width.

I ran across a good online deal on an 890 model, but have never worn that particular last. Are the fits close to equivalent?

GuidoTheKillerPimp

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the difference in comfort/durability regarding R1 rubber soles vs. single leather soles?

Sym

Reaction score
Hi gents,

I ordered the Chelsea from linnegatan and was emailed the photos today. They will be my first pair of EG, switching from C&J, and as there are no returns I wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything. I noticed an abrasion on the quarter of the right shoe, but I think that can be buffed out. Is there anything else that may be cause for concern? Thanks.

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.