Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Harrydog, Mar 11, 2012.

1. jhcam8

jhcam8 Senior member

Doubtful. It seems to me once or twice their shell was included in a sale, but it's been a while. Try Sky Valet for a limited selection at 20% off.

There's also an ebay seller in the UK who sells RLPL, etc for a discount. http://www.ebay.com/sch/sausages234/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=100&_trksid=p2053788 and the rlstore on ebay.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  2. stevent

stevent Senior member

They will do the 30% off during corporate sales for sure over the phone number off website, or depending on store SA.

3. PhiloVance

PhiloVance Senior member

The best I've seen at BB for EG discounts was 25% off online. During X-Mas, it was 25% off on-line but not in stores, so if you went in-person the day after X-Mas, you only got the instore 15% before noon because the 25% off was not in-store. I thought that was lame.

So the best price I've seen for the Dovers was roughly $900. The others would have been roughly $800, but it also looks like the retail prices have gone up since then. IIRC, the prices then were more like $1100-1200.

4. Pingson

Pingson Senior member

The newest member of the collection, Edward Green Malvern on last 202 in dark oak antique.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I must say I am really impressed by the service provided by the staff at the Jermyn St. store. I was looking for a pair of Malvern in Stockholm last Friday but unfortunately they didn't have my size available. I was quoted a one to two month delivery time to order directly from EG. Disappointed I returned to my hotel where I sent an email to the Jermyn St. store and asked if the had my size in stock. I received a positive reply in less than 30 min and in less than an hour I had completed the purchase of a pair, including lasted shoe trees. They shipped first thing Monday morning and I got them delivered today, less than 24 hours after being shipped. That is what I call customer service!! :slayer:

Also, the shoes are great, but that goes without saying.....

Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
  5. niklasnordin

niklasnordin Senior member

gorgeous, grats and thanks for sharing the Jermyn St. story, always good to know ;)

6. SuitedDx

SuitedDx Senior member

+1. My experience with them has been superb. They were helpful with alternatives when my initial queries were not available and the shipping was prompt... trying to avoid looking at the catalogs to avoid additional purchases. :)

7. Farhad19620

Farhad19620 Senior member

Lovely shoes, enjoy. The staff at the shop are always very helpful, glad you had a pleasant experience.

8. Leaves

Leaves Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

[​IMG]

Got these today, from a group MTO. I ordered three extra pairs in UK 8.5, 9 and 10. Price is 8700 SEK (6960 ex VAT = $1070). First come first serve. :)

9. Xtra

Xtra Senior member

These shoes are so darn beautiful. I'm going to London in summer and/or autumn, so I will make sure to stop by the EG store and check out the Malvern model. I think they are too pricy for me, as they cost 1125$ at Leffots online store, but I will certainly consider them.

I'm guessing I'll be reasonable and get something by C&J instead of the Malverns, but the EGs are certainly nice.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  10. jkater1

jkater1 Senior member

Widths?

11. Leaves

E

E width only

12. justinkapur

justinkapur Senior member

Is this from the group MTO that we did? or is this something else

13. mcarthur

mcarthur Senior member

wear in good health

14. Leaves

Hey JK, this is from a different Group MTO, the Group MTO you participated in was with mink suede in the shaft and is still a good few months from being finished.

15. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

Gaaaahh