1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Harrydog, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Leaves

Leaves Senior member Affiliate Vendor

I'm in myself on this one lads. The price is 8700 SEK (6960 SEK ex VAT / approx. $1050). Dark Oak/Mink Suede. 82 last. Dainite Soles. Visible eyelets. We need 6 people in total, this would be a Group MTO. Delivery will be around September. We only need a few more to place the order, interest have been good. PM me for details.

Will look very similar to this one:
    [​IMG]

2. SuitedDx

SuitedDx Senior member

^ NICE! I'm pretty set for now with boots but maybe in a few months... EG Classic for today: Dover on 82 [​IMG]

3. CHRK33

CHRK33 Senior member

Any interest in doing a group MTO Galway with the shearling lining?

4. Frank the sheep

Frank the sheep Senior member

Yes. Depends on what color, sole and last...

5. laufer

laufer Senior member

I could be talked into this too. I would prefer ridgeway sole with storm welt.

6. CHRK33

CHRK33 Senior member

So I took part in the dark oak and walnut country calf MTO that we are waiting on, so I would stay away from that.

How about midnight calf and navy suede upper with storm welt and a Dainite or Ridgway sole?

Or rosewood country calf with tobacco or other complementary suede upper?

7. dddrees

dddrees Senior member

I also have the Galway in the dark oak and walnut calf, so these options interest me as well. I have no experience with the Ridgeway sole, but I would certainly be willing to take a look at it.

The 82 last seems to fit me real well, so I would like to see this in the 82 Last also.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
  8. CTBrummie

CTBrummie Senior member

I like the sound of the first option. They already do a stock model in the latter makeup.

Not fussed about last but it's gotta be veldtschoen. No point in making a decent winter boot and not going all out on water resistance and storm welt sometimes isnt enough...

9. dddrees

dddrees Senior member

By first option, do you mean midnight and navy suede?

10. CTBrummie

CTBrummie Senior member

Yeah, sorry. Would be a bloody show-stopper of a winter boot, although I'd like to see how the midnight reacts to water. I'd wax it anyway before use, I suppose...

11. dddrees

dddrees Senior member

Anybody else interested?

12. cwh812

cwh812 Senior member

I'd be in for midnight blue/navy suede, however I'm not sure that will get enough traction. I've thrown my hat in for the dark oak/mink suede in the other thread. If midnight/navy picks up I'll pull out of the dark oak/mink and go midnight/navy.

13. dddrees

dddrees Senior member

Understand, hopefully midnight/navy or one of the others will get more traction or I may reconsider as you have as well.

14. dddrees

dddrees Senior member

Anybody have any interest in a MTO for a Galway in the Midnight shade of burgundy with a rich Berry Red suede, and Dainite sole?

15. CHRK33

CHRK33 Senior member

By my count, we already have six for the navy combo so we can get the ball rolling if everyone is committed:

Me
    Laufer
    Dddrees
    Chw812
    Ctbbrummie
    Frank the sheep

I will take this party to PM to hammer out details and then we can present to the larger group to see if others are interested.

Pretty easy initial count. Now for the hard part...

16. laufer

laufer Senior member

I am sorry there must have been some misunderstanding. I never expressed interested for navy version. I already have dark oak/walnut country combo. I am interested in one color mahogany country calf. I have no interest in navy or burgundy version of this boot.

17. CHRK33

CHRK33 Senior member

Sorry laufer, I was referring to this post. My bad.

18. laufer

laufer Senior member

I see you were probably referring to my post # 2748. I was actually replying to the post above by Frank the Sheep. I may be interested in shearing version of Galway but only in walnut country mink suede combo or some other dark brown version.

19. dddrees

dddrees Senior member

If Laufer is the only one out, we're still pretty close.

20. unipair guy

unipair guy Senior member

Here are the galways we have in stock at www.unipair.com. If you have any questions please let us know. We are offering free shipping at this time! We will do our best to get these on your feet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.