• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Educate me with your dangerous critiques

wiredpotato

Reaction score
New interview suit. Please critique. Sorry for the dirty mirror.
012lq.jpg
020ko.jpg

bck

Reaction score
Looks okay to me. Consider adding back and side pictures so other can critique more accurately. Oh, and please clean mirrors before taking pix.

wiredpotato

Reaction score
Sorry about the mirror. My phone's camera isn't functioning very well anymore, so I can't upload new pictures anytime soon. Any other comments on fit? Thanks

reidrothchild

Reaction score
Looks pretty good to me. This is, at the very least, passable. You'd need back and side shots with better lighting to get a more in-depth critique (read: reeming) from more experienced members.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
A little too tight in the chest and front balance may be short (would explain the high buttoning point and closed quarters).

Dewey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good enough, good luck witht he interview

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Clean the mirror

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
A little too tight in the chest and front balance may be short (would explain the high buttoning point and closed quarters).

engrish prease

bck

Reaction score

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rugger
engrish prease

Imagine a jacket viewed from the side. It's front should have a convex curvature. This curvature can vary by depth and length. If it is too short compared to the wearer's torso, the jacket will ride up. It's buttoning point will be raised and it's quarters will close.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads