• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

edmorel=god

calvin1663

Reaction score
wow, ed said he was gonna send me something, possibly zegna/incotex pants. Imagine my surprise when I picked up 2 packages from him...Inside were 7 shirts, from bannana
republic and bergdorf...they all fit very well, thanks so much, you are an extremely generous person!!

thanks a ton, calvin

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good for you and kudos to Ed but I don't think j will change his member status from Quality Seller to God.

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
I might also challenge the theological assertion, but as a recipient of Ed's great generosity myself, I concur that he's a great guy.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, highly commendable!

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Oh crap. please, please delete this. This can only turn ugly and I am very sensitive.

lol.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlanC
I might also challenge the theological assertion, but as a recipient of Ed's great generosity myself, I concur that he's a great guy.

republic and bergdorf...they all fit very well, thanks so much, you are an extremely generous person!!

i can say for myself as well that Ed , in all seriousness, is a very generous person.

a big heart.

at times, going beyond the extra mile and doing things that just caught me off guard in all thankfulness.
i only wish to return the generosity to him one day.
smile.gif

there should be a seperate SUBFORUM, just on Ed's laudatory threads themselves. j, may want to think about that.

calvin1663

Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
there should be a seperate SUBFORUM, just on Ed's laudatory threads themselves. j, may want to think about that.

+1

TheHoff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only extra I got in my last package from edmorel was a pair of men's Jockey boxers. And they looked used ?? I wear them anyway, thanks ed.

gracian

Reaction score
wow... i guess i should get some pants from him.

Violinist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Oh crap. please, please delete this. This can only turn ugly and I am very sensitive.

This is funny... a man with a penchant for snowballing and ass Appreciation, with a heart of gold. Really though, he did offer to send my friend some free stuff after he bought something from him. My friend buys a lot of stuff off here and he always looks for the ed morel name.

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really Ed is a SF's asset, it has been allways a pleasure to do business with him.

I have been once compared with him by a buyer who told me that me and him ran "neck-to-neck" that made me feel proud, but I must recognize I am just a rookie ( or a padawan as Joel-Cairo ) in comparison...

Keep the good business !

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ed's not so great.

I Pm'd him to recommend he get a ticket lawyer when he got his speeding ticket, and he didn't even reply.
plain.gif

No, just kidding, whether he uses a ticket lawyer or not is his decision
laugh.gif

But, I will say this. The quality and prices of his items are really good. It's like having an SF value store available only to us. Heck of a lot better than Ebay.

And giving away Bergdorf stuff is awful nice. Must have been a pleasant surprise for the recipient.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads