• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Edmonton, Alberta

bings

Reaction score
There doesn't appear to be a thread on Edmonton at all. I did a brief search.

I've been spending some time here and there up in Edmonton and have some friends there too.

Thus far i've tried a few places with some success and others not so much.

Vivo is a gem. It's in the suburbs in a plaza with a Sobey's and i wasn't expecting much but it's my go-to spot in Edmonton now. Italian fare and better than Mercato in Calgary. In fact, i'll go as far to say it's the best food i've had in Alberta overall.

The grilled caesar is good, the caprese is very good but the house-made alfredo linguine is epic i basically never eat that but i'll be getting it everytime i go there from now on. Chilean sea-bass was rad as well. It's pretty pricey though.

I've been trying to get into Corso 32 for a year now and can never get in. Never not been able to get into a place before and even when calling a week or more ahead or stopping in on a tuesday evening by myself and still cant get a table. anyone been there? is it as good as people say it is?

For shopping the only place i've been to that i liked was Helm, new and right around the corner from Corso 32 off Jasper i think.

Good dudes running that place and some nice brands available.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.