• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Edgy Dogs Messenger Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbyboi

Reaction score
This is a messenger bag my aunt bought for me on her trip to Hong Kong. It was bought for $30 USD. Used only for about 4-5 months to carry chinese school books around. The bag has the appearance that it's tiny, but it fits many things. It fit all 6 of my textbooks (each about 3-5 inches thick). The bag is a mix of black and gray, contains 2 main pockets, a tiny hidden pocket within one of main pockets, and on the flap that closes the bag has another pocket with a "purse" to hold tiny things (I.e pencils, pens, etc)
I live in the southern area of San Jose, CA (South Bay). If interested, contact me at [email protected].

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.