• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ede & Ravenscroft White Tie Waistcoat S/M (quick sale wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbtommyb

Reaction score
Hello,

I am selling a few pieces of white tie formal wear that I unfortunately won't have the chance to wear in the foreseeable future. I am selling a shirt, waistcoat and tailcoat/trousers. Up now is the waistcoat!

It's a proper evening dress marcella cotton white waistcoat with removable mother of pearl buttons. I did tragically lose one but got it replaced in the shop so no harm done there. When I bought it I could have sworn it was a one-sizes-fits-all job, and there's no sizing on it that I can see, but the Ede & Ravenscroft website lists a few different sizes so now I'm not sure. It fits me nicely so is probably a small, but the straps are elastic and are very adjustable so it accommodates a range of sizes. As a rough rule if you're over about 5'10" it might be a little short.

I have worn it all of about three times, and it's not exactly a hard-working piece of apparel, so it's basically like new.

The fabric is quite standard marcella so should match most marcella shirts, though obviously is a wonderful match to the shirt I also happen to be selling...

Postage £5 UK, maybe $15 to the US, but message me your location and I'll get you a more exact price. I can do combined postage if you buy something else.

Thank you! I'm interested in getting a quick sale, so offers are welcome.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.