• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ed Hardy is over, here is your savior

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dsmolken
With Ed Hardy not cool anymore, it's time to move on. http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/...urn=sow-328318 This sums it up:
wow ... CA is actually a genius to continue finding ways of selling his gawdy crap. cant believe his club in vegas is still around too. the sad part isnt CA, its that people actually like this stuff and continue to give him money. supply & demand free market FAIL

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good lord... how the mighty, bucktoothed have fallen.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i don't think i've seen a nightclub ghb dealer before.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wEstSidE
i don't think i've seen a nightclub ghb dealer and recognized him as such.
FTFY

dsmolken

Reaction score
Originally Posted by El Argentino
Good lord... how the mighty, bucktoothed have fallen.
Hey, at least he still gets showgirls, shotguns and a helicopter for his product launch. Seeing that picture made me dig this classic up - that launch was nowhere near as impressive, though arguably the clothes were.

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe
FTFY
where are the ghb dealers located in webster hall? can i find that in the nyc superguide?

SeanathonHuff

Reaction score
it SORTA looks like he has selvedge on his shorts' inseam....

nerazzurri

Reaction score
he should be ashamed, he left milan to go to flamengo, should have learned some styling tips from the italians while he was there
facepalm.gif

theuglylover

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nerazzurri
he should be ashamed, he left milan to go to flamengo, should have learned some styling tips from the italians while he was there
facepalm.gif

I am convinced the real Ronnie died in Barcelona in 2007.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
wait....ed hardy isnt cool anymore?!?! FECK! now ill have to go find more sparkly bedazzled t shirts with dragons and tigers on them.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Von Dutch was by the same designer of Ed Hardy. See where that went? He makes these horrible clothing lines that somehow gain trendy traction, over saturates the market, all the d-bags wear it, it fades away, he creates something new. The Ed Hardy store on Melrose is the exact same retail space where Von Dutch used to stand.

abeezy21

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MSSneaker
Von Dutch was by the same designer of Ed Hardy. See where that went? He makes these horrible clothing lines that somehow gain trendy traction, over saturates the market, all the d-bags wear it, it fades away, he creates something new. The Ed Hardy store on Melrose is the exact same retail space where Von Dutch used to stand.

and its next door to the Affliction store

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He looks part... Mongoloid
peepwall[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads