• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

eCigs / Vaping

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Gotten a lot of stuff since my last post here. I anticipate the FDA bringing the hammer down soon, so as a belated bday gift to myself I am assembling a collection of mechanical mods (no circuitry to ever go out, these things will last forever).

Ditched the Kanger crap. I know there is new Kanger crap out everyone raves about. But I am done with Kanger crap.

I do 100% rebuildables now and will soon start mixing my own juice. Now down to only 1mg nicotine.

Last edited:

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Aqua V2 atomizer, JM 22 tube mech with switch and top cap from a GP Paps. OMG this is amazing when wicked with Muji cotton....

Last edited:

radicaldog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What about good leather pouches for vapes? Most of what I see from a quick web search is on the tacky side. Suggestions?

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Unfortunately the only nice leather pouches I've seen are for the EGO/CE4 pen style setups that kinda suck.

Most everything I've posted in this thread you aren't going to be able to find anymore anyway. The classy looking mechanical tubes have pretty much disappeared in favor of those giant ugly boxes that can smog out a room with 2 or 3 hits. Sad that vapers are being defined by these neck-bearded douchebags.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.