• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ebook torrents...

Reaction score
Is there a what.cd equivalent for ebooks?

can't find any of the things I have been looking for on isohunt/demonoid...anything anyone can recommend that is ebook specific?

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dude.. how much does an ebook cost? Don't be a thieving bastard!

oman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
as a penniless knowledge-thirsty hunter, im always on the hunt for good ebook sites, but it can get hard sometimes

what kind of books are you looking for?

JesterM

Reaction score
Have you tried rapidshare yet? Free accounts are slow but for a pdf it shouldn't be a problem. Just google the title followed by rapidshare.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
Dude.. how much does an ebook cost? Don't be a thieving bastard!

+1

Originally Posted by oman
as a penniless knowledge-thirsty hunter, im always on the hunt for good ebook sites, but it can get hard sometimes

what kind of books are you looking for?

Many libraries will lend e-books for free. I know this works with nook and might work with other services. You get the "loan" of the ebook at no charge for three weeks. Costs you nothing and the publisher and author still get some payment.

Reaction score
^ya, try that in Vietnam...most places won't sell them, and damn sure no one lends them...

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What book are you looking for?

whiteslashasian

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
Many libraries will lend e-books for free. I know this works with nook and might work with other services. You get the "loan" of the ebook at no charge for three weeks. Costs you nothing and the publisher and author still get some payment.

EPub right? Some e-readers don't support it though...

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What kind of formats are you looking for?

IIRC, mIRC had some huge ebook channels even a year ago. I'm sure they are still going strong. Try googling "ebooks and mirc".

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.