• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ebay's new item page is terrible

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Make the pictures smaller and harder to access? Advertise other sellers unrelated crap on the auction page? Who comes up with this stuff??????????

Sorry for the rant, but I am absolutely seething about the advertising part.

rebel222

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I hate it too. I have been "opting out" of the new eBay, and I will continue to do so as long as it will let me. I think the new search is terrible, too. I don't understand why eBay would change this stuff. I am still hopeful that a decent alternative will come around soon.

hadamulletonce

Reaction score
It's terrible. The smaller pictures makes no sense at all. I'm not sure what the management at e-bay is thinking these days.

nate10184

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha reminds me of my venting from a few weeks ago. I can just see some consultants sitting around brainstorming "cool ideas" to make the site more modern that ultimately got botched in execution. Is there no one at the company who actually uses the website? If they did they would realize in about 2 minutes that they are destroying it.

Originally Posted by rebel222
Yeah. I hate it too. I have been "opting out" of the new eBay, and I will continue to do so as long as it will let me. I think the new search is terrible, too. I don't understand why eBay would change this stuff. I am still hopeful that a decent alternative will come around soon.

How do you opt out? Its so refreshing when I get on a computer that hasn't switched over to the new ebay format and I remember how good it used to be.

sf_esq

Reaction score
It is terrible. I'm constantly opting out and will also continue to do so. Between the new search experience and their horrible customer service, I'm beginning to wonder if they have clowns running the place.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm not seeing any of that. What am I missing?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 142 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 265 32.4%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.9%
  • 31 - 40