ebay suits, sportcoats, and other clothing

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by drizzt3117, Oct 10, 2006.

Tags:
  1. gumercindo

gumercindo Senior member

2. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

I'm sure price will go up, but some nice Sartorio Attolinis at this ebay store.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-3645-SARTORI...742.m153.l1262

That's not Attolini, it's Sartorio (made by Kiton, i think originally made by Attolini). It's still a very nice suit and will definitely stay under 1K which is a steal, but it has nothing to do at this point with Attolini. BTW, remida is a great seller.

3. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

That's not Attolini, it's Sartorio (made by Kiton, i think originally made by Attolini). It's still a very nice suit and will definitely stay under 1K which is a steal, but it has nothing to do at this point with Attolini. BTW, remida is a great seller.

The description says that these particular suits are made by Attolini for Sartorio, b/c they are older. He says the labels match Attolini. I have no idea whether that's true or not <shrug>

4. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

Seems like a good deal for a 36R. I wish the measurements were closer to a true 38R

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-095-POLO-Ralph...QQcmdZViewItem

Yoox had a solid gray Polo three piece in 38R that sold the other day for less than $250. Hope someone here snagged it.

EDIT: Actually, my dream box shows that it sold for $270.

5. dr.no

dr.no Senior member

Yoox had a solid gray Polo three piece in 38R that sold the other day for less than $250. Hope someone here snagged it.

I missed out on that one too, though it was double pleated which ameliorates it somewhat.

6. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

I missed out on that one too, though it was double pleated which ameliorates it somewhat.

I think it was a return. I had seen it when it was around $350/$400 and thought about getting it, but then it was gone. It popped up yesterday and when I clicked, it was gone.

7. gumercindo

gumercindo Senior member

ed, how old do you think this seller's "Sartorio" suits are? They all seem to be NWT.

8. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

ed, how old do you think this seller's "Sartorio" suits are? They all seem to be NWT.

well, if the suit you linked is truly one of the ones made by Attolini (AHarris can probably give a date), that is quite a few years old. The other Sartorio stuff seems to be current models from what I can tell of the labels and cuts in the pics.

9. appolyon

appolyon Senior member

10. gumercindo

gumercindo Senior member

11. HomerJ

HomerJ Senior member

That navy 3 piece is nice. I think a 38 chocolate stripe was available on SF for a time.

12. appolyon

appolyon Senior member

13. A Harris

A Harris Senior member Dubiously Honored

The description says that these particular suits are made by Attolini for Sartorio, b/c they are older. He says the labels match Attolini. I have no idea whether that's true or not <shrug>

They are, circa 2001 or 2002. Quality wise they are identical to the Attolini/Luciano Barbera suits. Very nice.

14. gumercindo

gumercindo Senior member

Isaia suit 40R ending in 2 hours !! Current Bid - $75 !!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS

bad link