1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

eBay Seller Sent Me Totally Messed Up Alden's!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Nov 21, 2012.

1. RogerP

RogerP Senior member

I was once in the same position, buying a light brown pair of AE's off the Bay. The vendor at least acknowledged a 'slight' variation in shade as a consequence of one of the pair being a display model. It was a good deal more than slight when I got them - very similar to yours. I really liked the shoes and decided to keep them and try what I could to get them more closely matched. Mistake. Nothing really worked. Best I could do was diminish the mismatch somewhat, but I could always tell and it always bothered me.

Send them back.