Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

eBay seller eClass229

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by kolecho, Dec 13, 2004.

1. kolecho

kolecho Senior member

I am interested in his Emernegildo Zegna suits. They are made in Switzerland.

I am wondering if they are really tailored by EZ with EZ fabrics.

Please share your experiences. Thanks in advance.

2. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

I believe they are the real deal. If they are fakes, the guy has plastered fake Zegna tags in the suit (these are not simply "Tessuto Zegna" tags). I emailed with this guy once and I think they are the real deal. However, I don't know whether the Swiss made suits are as good as the Italian ones, but I imagine they are.

You might want to ask for details re: the pants. The Zegnas intended for the Italian market often has uber-narrow pants. Who knows what market these were intended for.

3. fkl118

fkl118 Senior member

I've owned Swiss-made and Italian-made E Zegna suits. The Italian ones tend to be priced higher, but they were equally well-made and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. So, I wouldn't let the "Switzerland" label dissuade you from buying.

I don't have any experience with that seller, but the suits look fine. The prices aren't that great though.

4. Ranjeev

Ranjeev Senior member

fkl118, do you know of a place to get Zegna suits for cheaper in Canada? I'm thinking of picking up a Zegna from eclass. Thanks.