eBay seller eClass229

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by kolecho, Dec 13, 2004.

1. kolecho

kolecho Senior member

I am interested in his Emernegildo Zegna suits. They are made in Switzerland.

I am wondering if they are really tailored by EZ with EZ fabrics.

Please share your experiences. Thanks in advance.

2. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

I believe they are the real deal. If they are fakes, the guy has plastered fake Zegna tags in the suit (these are not simply "Tessuto Zegna" tags). I emailed with this guy once and I think they are the real deal. However, I don't know whether the Swiss made suits are as good as the Italian ones, but I imagine they are.

You might want to ask for details re: the pants. The Zegnas intended for the Italian market often has uber-narrow pants. Who knows what market these were intended for.

3. fkl118

fkl118 Senior member

I've owned Swiss-made and Italian-made E Zegna suits. The Italian ones tend to be priced higher, but they were equally well-made and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. So, I wouldn't let the "Switzerland" label dissuade you from buying.

I don't have any experience with that seller, but the suits look fine. The prices aren't that great though.

4. Ranjeev

Ranjeev Senior member

fkl118, do you know of a place to get Zegna suits for cheaper in Canada? I'm thinking of picking up a Zegna from eclass. Thanks.