• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ebay rlbl question

hankwx

Reaction score
hello fellow members,

i've been away for a bit. normally, i just browse through all the insightful topics and don't post too often. recently, i had a motorcycle accident and was out of the reality's way for about a month. to all the riders out there, be safe! keep the rubber side down!

about the rlbl blazer. i'm thinking about purchasing this, but i'm worried about the authenticity. i think it's real. anyone can differ? also...what's a fair price?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=190293866967

henry

cksnipe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep, it looks authentic. The tags, labels, and button pouch are exactly like ones that I have. However, it looks to be black, not really charcoal/chocolate brown as the auction states. Perhaps it's just my monitor.

The price is not bad, you could probably make an offer and see what the seller says.

Btw, hope you're recovering well.

hankwx

Reaction score
thanks for the reply!

this jacket does come in charcoal, black, and navy. i guess it's black.

thank you for the concern about my injury too. i'm getting better, slowly.

not that i was never a insomnia person, haha, but was suffering some memory loss
cry.gif
uhoh.gif

harry2quinn

Reaction score
I'm not really an expert at authenticity, but there's something funny going on with the roll of the lapels on that jacket. Maybe it's just the way it happens to be buttoned up?
I had a motorcycle accident a couple of years ago, was lucky not to have broken anything and had a helmet on. Keep your chin up, and good luck.

r_fine

Reaction score
Agreed, the jacket looks genuine. I think this is the very deep brown which tends towards charcoal.

With these buttons, I do not think this is a suit jacket.

Price? Not bargain-basement, but may be fair enough. If you are in Europe it may be an advantage to you that the jacket ships from within Europe.

cksnipe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by harry2quinn
I'm not really an expert at authenticity, but there's something funny going on with the roll of the lapels on that jacket. Maybe it's just the way it happens to be buttoned up?

I've always noticed that the roll on my RLBL jackets looked a little odd looking when buttoned up unworn. When you put it on though, it's fine.

elite123

Reaction score
I saw that same RLBL jacket at Sak's in Tyson's Corner a couple weeks ago. Fantastic jacket, wish it had been in my size.

hankwx

Reaction score
any help would be appreciated, since the auction is ending soon! i have something similar. im concerned cause seller's page has loads of typos!

hankwx

Reaction score
sorry for the selp bump!

thanks for the input on the blazer. i bought it and received it already. it's great!

as for this outwear...i need some help please...

much appreciated!!!

henry~

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads