1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Ebay Return Policy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mrjester, Mar 10, 2013.

1. mrjester

mrjester Senior member

On returning items, I've got an item I wish to return and the date for return is the 13th (purchase date was the 27th, got delivered Friday as USPS was EXTREMELY late). I emailed as soon as I got the jacket and saw I didn't like it.

On the "14 day return policy" which this user follows (I can return for cash for any reason, minus shipping), is the cutoff for the reply or for the package being mailed there? Should I just mail it back to the address that was on the box as soon as possible and not wait for a reply? Overnight it on Monday to get there Tuesday?

2. mrjester

mrjester Senior member

3. Claghorn

Claghorn Senior member Dubiously Honored