Ebay Lacoste?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by sdot, Apr 2, 2005.

1. sdot

sdot New Member

2. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

They are probably made for a different market and get wholesaled out for cheap. IIRC the consensus was that they are probably genuine.

Much like cigarettes made for different markets can be had for $16/carton delivered to your door (for Dunhills) online.

3. jamesbond

jamesbond Senior member

i thought the good ones were made in france?

i would be really carefull with those on ebay. read all feedbacks. i have seen some really bad feedback about alot of the ones being sold in grips. i.e. that the shirts fall apart after a couple washings and the color fades right off the shirt.

good luck.

4. Dill

Dill Senior member

Even if they say made in peru they are probably fake. These are where most polos sold in the united states are made, but it is probably just the counterfitters catching on. I bought two fake lacoste polos last summer, and learned my lesson. They looked real, but when you compare the fit quality and feel to a real lacoste, there is no comparison. Go to www.honestforum.com Its a whole forum dedicated to finding out what's fake on ebay.

5. demeis

demeis Senior member

They are fake, i would be very careful in buying lacoste on ebay. I bought one once and when i got it it was like what the hell is this. Hard fabrics, weird fit, aligator looked "off" and you could tell its not real. Plus it was made in India or somewhere. So make sure they have a return policy if you do buyone.

6. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

It's probably fake. I would not buy Lacoste off eBay unless it was from a *very* trustworthy seller. Be weary of items in poly bags as well, most genuine ones don't have the wrapping.

7. davis98

davis98 Member

I just compared the shirt in the picture to my Lacoste polo and the croc on that shirt is way lower down than it is on mine.

8. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

the catch: you still have a stupid logo on your shirt

9. PHV

PHV Senior member

hahaha

10. Texel

Texel Active Member

Get your butt into an official Lacoste shop and buy an original Lacoste polo. I would highly recommend that to you.