• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ebay and the USPS--help

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I purchased some expensive shoes on Ebay. I paid with a credit card and of course paid for shipping insurance. The seller shipped them (insured) to me. The post office then delivered them to someone else, who signed some miscellaneous initials on the receipt. Thus when I wrote to the seller to inquire about the shipping, he sent me the delivery info from the post office.

What do I do now?

pkincy

Reaction score
Yup, I think the USPS is the culprit here.

Perry

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Reaction score
I guess the problem would be finding out where the package went. Maybe a similar address to yours (Ave instead of St., etc.) If you can't, you should be able to claim on the insurance. Either way, you need to talk to the post office.

mrchapel

Reaction score
Call 1-800-ASK-USPS and inform them of the situation. Tell them it wasn't delivered to you and that it was likely delivered to the wrong address. They'll file a claim and do an investigation. Someone from your local post office will then call you and inform you of your options.

I know because this happened to me recently. Luckily I was able to get my money back.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.