• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Eastern Europe. Albania, Macedonia, Croatia, Kosovo..........

Stokely

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hartmann
Why?

I retract my earlier statment about it being too cold, for some reason it didn't click that it's already mid-June(!). Really wish I was swimming right now...

Water is perfect. Maybe he was referring to the hooker talk. It is one of the worst regions for human trafficking and sex slavery on the planet. Which is awful, but people don't like to think about it or don't care.....

Trompe le Monde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mkarim
I'm looking for advice on Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia and Latvia.
estonia and latvia, small, cheap, pretty petty. dont spend a lot of tim, but gorgeous places. riga is among my favorite cities. also should tag the other baltic state (lithuania) while youre there

tullytra

Reaction score
Bumping for a trip to Dubrovnik in a few weeks. I've got day trips planned to Mostar and Budva/Kotor. I'm planning on doing the standard touristy things around the city, visiting the Pelješac peninsula and hopefully an island or two. Any other must-see items within the vicinity of a day trip from Dubrovnik? I've got two buffer days built in for bad weather or to fit in additional items.

Also, not getting my hopes up based on the thread, but any restaurant recommendations for Dubrovnik?

mauser

Reaction score
Pantarul was great for dinner last year. Nothing too fancy or formal but the menu was all so yummy. It is tripadvisor's number one in dubrovnik currently so book ahead. I reckon we were able to secure an early table on a three or four days' notice, nothing available on a short notice.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.