1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Easter Drop. Used in great condition EU50/US34 Howard Yount Classic Mid Grey Wool Flannel Trousers

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Citan1145, Mar 23, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Citan1145

Citan1145 Senior member

These are sadly too large for me and I suspect I will lose more weight before next fall so I am moving these on. The staple of staples. Classic, mid grey wool flannel. Howard Yount quality is well known on the forum. I purchased these last fall brand new. Link is here http://www.howardyount.com/collections/wool-pants/products/classic-flannel-pants-medium-gray

I had them let out in the waist at the time and hemmed @ 30.5 inch inseam with 1.75 inch cuffs. There is enough to be let out if you take out the cuffs but I am not sure they can be lengthened and recuffed. I also had the seat let out a bit. These alterations can be easily taken in.

Looking for $105>$95 Dollars Shipped in the CONUS. They are currently $175 new on HY's website!

I had them stored in a cedar chest, sorry for the rumples. They are in excellent condition, no stains, rips, tears, etc.

Measurements
    Waist-17.5 inches
    Thighs-13 inches
    Rise from bottom of the crotch seam 12.5 inches from the top of the crotch seam-10.5 inches
    Knee-9.25 inches
    leg opening-8 inches
    inseam 30.5 w/ 1.75 inch cuffs.
    Total length 40.5 inches

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.