1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Earnest Sewn Rotten?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by DGP, Jul 19, 2006.

1. DGP

DGP Senior member

I was going through eLuxury (I'm bored today) and saw a pair of ES I'd never seen in a store, called the Rotton. It says they are tapered, but the pic looks pretty straight. I can't wear the Fulton, because the thighs are a bit too baggy, and they are a bit too slim below the knee. Doesn't feel like a true straight leg to me, not the way the SSDS did. So, for those with experience, what are the Rottons like when compared to the Fultons?

2. The Grapist

The Grapist Senior member

3. DGP

DGP Senior member

How do they fit compared to the Nudie Straight Sven, or the PDC SLM?

4. The Grapist

The Grapist Senior member

Can't help ya there, sorry.