1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Earnest Sewn lengths?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jamesbond, Jun 13, 2006.

1. jamesbond

jamesbond Senior member

I bought a pair of Hutchs in maz dark in sz 32 and the inseam measures 34 but the 32's were a little loose in the waist so i ordered a pair of 31's which fit perfect in the waist but the inseam only measures 32 (too short) instead of 34, is this just an inconsistency or do they make different lengths that i dont know about.

2. jamesbond

jamesbond Senior member

Anyone know what the inseam length is on the earnest sewn website, for the hutch maz dark?

3. sam

sam Senior member

All my Earnest Sewn jeans (5 pairs) came with 33" inseams. I sized up to a 32, though.

4. BigSur

BigSur Senior member

Mine are 33 and are waay to long. I didn't measure them before washing but the inseam is 35 inches right now. I'm going to have them superhemmed 3-4 inches. My waist is actually 33 and they are much looser than I expected them to be. If I would have known I would have gone with the 32 or maybe even a 31 to compensate for stretching.

5. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

I find the lengths consistent within the same wash. My 31 Hutch maz dark is a 33 length (about an inch too long, but it stacks well).

6. koobalicious

koobalicious Well-Known Member

mine's 33 too though i'm a girl so this prob doesn't help you... actually, i think the harlan was 33 and the hefner was shorter (maybe 32?).